• 发表于:2020/9/11 13:24:19
  • 来自:江苏
  1. 楼主
  2. 倒序看帖
  3. 只看该作者
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转南通社区。

立即注册。已有帐号? 登录或使用QQ登录微信登录新浪微博登录

英语四级作文万能模板:图表作文
 一、as is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease(goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________.

There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______.On the one hand, ________.On the other hand,_______ is due to the fact that _____.In addition, ________ is responsible for _______.Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________.But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing.

As far as I am concerned,I hold the point of view that _______.I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.

二、As can be clearly seen from the graph/table/chart (As is shown in the table/figure), great changed have taken place in_______, The_________ have/has skyrocketed/jumped from _____ to _____.

When it comes to the reasons for the changes, different people give different explanations. Here I shall just give a few.To begin with, ______What’s more,___________, Last but not least, ________.

While it is desirable that ___________, there are still some problems and difficulties for __________ Firstly, __________ ,In addition, __________ ,In a word, __________

学习地址

南通市区校:南通人民东路王府大厦麒玉楼3楼    联系方式:15262733728
南通中南校:南通中南20号楼9楼 
南通海门校:海门市解放中路301号贵都之星8幢7楼(大东方百货东隔壁) 
南通启东校:启东市人民中路580号香格里商务中心4楼(名流摄影东隔壁,工商巷入口处),
南通如皋校:海阳路388号中山大厦12楼

二维码

下载APP 随时随地回帖

你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登陆
加入签名
Ctrl + Enter 快速发布
""